PR Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Birmingham city centre
Salary dependent on experience
Very rarely do you get a chance to be in at the start of something. Any agency you have worked for in the past, or may work for in the future will have a hymn sheet you’re expected to sing from, and won’t care whether that particular one is your jam or not. Story Comms is that chance to be at the start of something. Something special.
We are looking for someone extra special to join our team and help shape it as it grows. Sharp, driven, entrepreneurial, creative, a real grafter and a self-starting deliverer of results. If this is you, read on. If not, move along there’s nothing to see here.
Some things you need to know about us:
- We’re the fastest growing PR agency in the Midlands
- We’re the only agency outside of London to be nominated for the PR Week New Consultancy of the Year award
- We’re big fans of bullet points
Our work helps put cities, regions and developments on the map, gets people noticed and wins our clients both influence in their market and a new customer or two along the way.
From telling the regeneration story of a once forgotten part of Birmingham to working alongside some of the sharpest legal minds, as well as shaping the comms of some fast-growth blue chip SMEs, there’s a variety of clients, sectors, projects for you to run, shape, and make your own.
You’ll need to have…
- Strong B2B/ corporate PR/ communications skills
- Experience working with B2B and B2C organisations
- First class client handling skills
- The ability to turn around crisp copy to tight deadlines that make varied audiences stop and take notice
- Proven ability of managing a variety of accounts, keeping the over serve down, profit up and results strong
- At least three years’ work experience in communications/ PR
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven understanding of measuring success of PR work
- Strong working relationships with journalists at a regional and national level
- Experience of working on integrated campaigns with real business impact
- Experience of developing and implementing communications strategies
In return, we offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary, a fast moving culture with great benefits – daily laughs, loads of coffee and work your mum will want to stick on her fridge with magnets.
If you are a senior account executive ready to take the next step up or an account manager that’s looking to learn fast and accelerate their career, then get in touch.
How to apply – Please send a CV and a covering letter including salary expectation to email@example.com, quoting the reference “account manager” in the subject line.