Berkeley Group is a FTSE 100 luxury property developer. The company was preparing to launch its Midlands arm, St Joseph, and had purchased Snow Hill Wharf, its first plot in Birmingham for more than a decade. Our job was to generate interest around its new developments and establish St Joseph as an exciting new housebuilder in the region.
- Position St Joseph at the forefront of Birmingham’s housebuilding, with its Snow Hill Wharf development the epitome of luxury living.
- Reach out to both national and international markets, targeting a specific audience of high-stakes property developers.
- Emphasise St Joseph’s unrivalled build quality, long term commitment to community development and its innovative approach to traditional heritage.
- Place St Joseph within the wider Birmingham story of a city on the rise.
- Worked with the firm ahead of Snow Hill Wharf’s planning permission decision, securing confidence in the market and managing media perception.
- Crafted a media story around the development’s launch, showcasing St Joseph as innovative developers and making the most of the Gun Quarter’s previously untapped potential.
- Positioned St Joseph as bringing high-quality specification – the likes of which the Birmingham property market had never seen before.
“Thank you for all your great work in getting such a fantastic result in terms of coverage and quality of reporting. All reads very positively. A huge milestone for St Joseph.”
Managing Director, St. Joseph Homes
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.