Berkeley Group is a FTSE 100 luxury property developer. The company was preparing to launch its Midlands arm, St Joseph, and had purchased Snow Hill Wharf, its first plot in Birmingham. Our job was to generate interest around its new developments and establish St Joseph as an exciting new housebuilder in the region.
- Position St Joseph at the forefront of Birmingham’s housebuilding, with its Snow Hill Wharf development the epitome of luxury living.
- Reach out to both national and international markets, targeting a specific audience of high-stakes property developers.
- Emphasise St Joseph’s unrivalled build quality, long term commitment to community development and its innovative approach to traditional heritage.
- Place St Joseph within the wider Birmingham story of a city on the rise.
- Worked with the firm ahead of Snow Hill Wharf’s planning permission decision, securing confidence in the market and managing media perception.
- Crafted a media story around the development’s launch, showcasing St Joseph as innovative developers and making the most of the Gun Quarter’s previously untapped potential.
- Positioned St Joseph as bringing high-quality specification – the likes of which the Birmingham property market had never seen before.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.