After dropping the ‘Hospice’ part of its name, Story’s mission was to establish and embed the newly re-branded Compton Care. We needed to raise its reputation as a specialist carer for people with long-term conditions, highlighting its bold move to abolish fear and misconceptions around hospice care.
- Deliver a launch that would engage, excite and empower Compton’s staff, patients and families.
- Help drive awareness of its services.
- Work to dispel stigmas and misconceptions.
- Manage a set of complex national, regional and trade media and stakeholder relationships.
- Delivered a fully co-ordinated social, marketing, media and stakeholder campaign including pre-launch briefings with media, staff and stakeholders.
- Showcased the new brand and vision.
- Secured quality coverage, including 20k coverage views.
- Helped drive enquiries.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.