Times were changing at Finance Birmingham, as it moved from smaller investments to larger deals and launched a national investment sister brand, Frontier Development Capital (FDC). We were tasked with working across both brands to show how they played a crucial role in the SME world.
- Build up the new FDC brand and make sure the two businesses were clearly defined in the minds of stakeholders and external audiences.
- Secured high profile speaker opportunities for Finance Birmingham spokespeople on issues relating to SMEs.
- Delivered social media and digital content for the FDC over six months, before guiding and empowering its internal team to take the reins.
- Created stellar content to advance the brand, including website copy, annual brochures, newsletters, investment announcements and thought leadership.
- Strong regional and national coverage enhanced position of Finance Birmingham as SME finance provider.
- Amplified profile of senior figures gained through thought leadership articles and presence at targeted events.
- Stronger links formed between Finance Birmingham/ FDC and SME businesses in the area by hosting a number of conferences that doubled up as opportunities to engage with the community.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.