Goodman Group is an international property company. Story worked with the firm on its Eastside Locks development, a mixed-use site in Birmingham set to become a thriving business and innovation hub on the doorstep of HS2.
- Get people talking about a once forgotten part of the city.
- Manage all stakeholders in the process, including architects, planners, developers and the wider community.
- Get Goodman Group known for its investment in Birmingham during a period of significant property investment across the city.
- Staggered announcements, monthly thought leadership pieces, 24/7 press support and full social media management.
- Global trade event participation.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Comprehensive press office and social media support throughout Goodman’s attendance of global estate event MIPIM.
- 50 pieces of coverage gained in 12 months across trade and regional media.
- Combined reach of more than 3 million.
- Secured speaking opportunities for Goodman directors at regional events.
- Grew social media following with regular engagement of city stakeholders and the media.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.