International law firm, Gowling WLG, brought us in to write a white paper report. The goal was to produce authoritative content that demonstrated the insight of its lawyers on issues faced by UK housebuilders.
- Position Gowling as an expert legal partner that knows the housebuilding sector inside out.
- Launch a white paper report addressing the UK housing crisis, while showcasing Gowling’s skills and expertise.
- Providing a newsworthy hook for the media.
- Drafted and launched a white paper that positioned Gowling as an authoritative source and an important voice in understanding and tackling the UK housing crisis.
- Ensured that Gowling’s findings were presented with clarity, providing insight that reflected Gowling’s expertise in the fields.
- Presented Gowling as a safe pair of hands to respond to the issues presented in the white paper.
- Ensured the information was both authoritative and eye-catching, utilising infographics, photography and design.
- Crafted a tractable, newsworthy White Paper that was picked up by key industry titles.
- The White Paper generated a variety of different angles, including housing associations calling for easing of rules on building affordable homes and three-quarters reducing maintenance spending.
- Gowling WLG was successfully positioned as an authority on the market, with quotes from its partner also included in coverage.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.