The Greater Birmingham and Solihull Enterprise Partnership (GBSLEP) creates jobs, encourages investment and raises the quality of life in the region. Our mission was to showcase its work to potential investors, partners and the wider community.
- Reach out to and engage with a complex group of stakeholders.
- Cut through the region’s media noise.
- Created a high-impact media strategy around campaigns and announcements, including Birmingham’s bid to host the Commonwealth Games.
- Produced a library of case studies to showcase the GBSLEP’s positive economic impact and reinforce its messaging.
- Provided support for events including the GBSLEP Conservative Party Conference Fringe Event with the Prime Minister, the launch of Birmingham’s bid to host the Commonwealth Games and its AGM.
I can’t speak highly enough of Story Comms, they have always delivered a high standard of strategic media relations and creative capability for the West Midlands Growth Company. Story Comms are always ready to help, even in very tight timescales, to provide great media coverage and online engagement. It’s a pleasure to recommend Story Comms as an agency that has helped craft innovative and successful campaigns on behalf of the West Midlands Growth Company.
Communications Manager, West Midlands Growth Company
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.