The British Business Bank launched the MEIF in 2014 to allocate £250 million of investment and equity loans to SMEs across the Midlands. We were appointed to help launch the MEIF as well as working alongside it as funds were allocated..
- Build relations for the MEIF across its investment area and position it as an important strategic partner in the Midlands business landscape.
- Develop its profile and manage its events.
- Highlight the economic impact of the MEIF across all sectors and areas, supporting broader objectives to raise the profile of the British Business Bank.
- More than 150 guests attended its main launch, with between 50-150 delegates attending each of the regional events.
- Built awareness and understanding of the MEIF both regionally and nationally, boosting enquiries from businesses.
- Worked with each individual Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and the MEIF’s fund managers to highlight partnerships and encourage more new deals, building media and stakeholder relationships from the ground up.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.