Innovation is at the heart of law firm Mills & Reeve’s ethos and culture. Its Innovation 50 initiative celebrated this by identifying, highlighting and championing the Midlands’ 50 most forward-thinking companies. We needed to position Mills & Reeve as a firm that understood the vibrant Midlands economy and a real champion for innovative businesses, raising the profile of the Birmingham office and supporting the internal team in developing business opportunities.
- Work efficiently and effectively with limited budget.
- Unite the West and East Midlands in one all-encompassing campaign.
- Cut through a competitive market to become a go-to regional name.
- Raise awareness and engage audience and prospects in the wider Midlands.
- Led a pioneering nine-month campaign, organising a panel of Midlands-based innovation influencers who assessed a collection of submissions and chose the inaugural 50 most forward-thinking businesses in the region.
- Delivered its Innovation Report across social, digital and media.
- Increased stakeholder engagement with face-to-face events.
- Ensured the campaign ended with opportunities for marketing, new business and wider campaigns.
Story rapidly built strong relationships with our national agency and our in-house team, adapting to our processes and reporting in the formats we required. The team constantly brings fresh ideas to the table.
Business Development Advisor
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.