The FA was undergoing a period of transformation and George’s Park was an integral part of this. We were brought in to reshape its conference and events offering, and rebrand its entire site – not only as the home of English football, but as a unique events destination.
- Establish St George’s Park reputation as a unique facility, perfect for hosting corporate events in the Meetings, Events, Conferencing and Exhibitions (MICE) sector.
- Developed a library of case studies and co-ordinated new photography for the site.
- Created strong messaging around the benefits of its rural location and its diversification, including the Outdoor Learning Centre and laser combat centre.
- Delivered 19 pieces of coverage with 100% positive sentiment and a 2.98 million online readership in the first six months alone.
- Contributed to year-on-year record results for meetings, incentives and corporate events since the site’s launch.
- Ensured its position as a MICE destination – it has since gone on to host more than 7,000 events in its first 5 years.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.