Birmingham was the only UK host for the first tour in eight years of the world-famous Blue Man Group. We were brought in to raise awareness of the show and drive ticket sales, making sure to get the most out of this huge opportunity for iconic Birmingham venues.
- Deliver an announcement that engaged and excited BMG fans both in Birmingham and across the UK.
- Manage a complex set of regional and international stakeholders.
- Create a stand-out announcement whilst also successfully communicating the BMG brand.
- Created a fully integrated #BlueManBrum campaign, with teaser activity on social media drumming up interest pre-announcement.
- Utilised our excellent connections with Birmingham-based media to hold pre-announcement briefings.
- Briefed and engaged influencers and stakeholders ahead of the announcement for maximum impact and reach.
- 15 pieces of coverage of the announcement.
- All key regional titles picked up the story, with coverage highlights including an interview with the artistic director and ‘10 things you didn’t know about the Blue Man Group’ feature.
- Half a million Twitter impressions of #BlueManBrum on announcement day.
- Brought about an impressive end result of 8 million online readership of media coverage, with an average domain authority of 52.
- City-wide interest meant that tickets were sold-out.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.