Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership (WLEP) was launching its BetaDen initiative, a new technology accelerator in the heart of Worcestershire’s Cyber Valley. The area was also a 5G test ground, making this the ideal time for Worcestershire to cement its reputation as a UK and global tech hub. We were drafted in to help them on this journey.
- Raise the profile of the BetaDen technology accelerator, boosting applications for the first accelerator programme and building the foundations for future communications.
- Cut through the noise at a time when large scale attention was on the Midlands for tech.
- Stand out from competitors, some of whom had a much more firmly established track record.
- We were drafted in at the very last minute, with limited time and budget.
- Implemented a fully integrated media approach, combining media releases, social media, e-newsletter content together with stakeholder and influencer liaisons.
- Made sure to position BetaDen’s dynamism, reach out to leading figures in technology and ensuring consistent messaging across output.
Interested in working with us?
Whatever your business or problem we have the expertise here at Story Comms to provide a solid and robust solution.